Let’s talk about the concept of TIME. Many women entrepreneurs have a less-than-ideal relationship with time and it is a common cause of stress and concern.
I’m here to help you get on the front side of time management, so you can…
- Create a container for your life and biz
- Build valuable structure around your schedule
- Hold yourself accountable
Here are my top 5 ways to master your time management and become unstoppable in your flow.
^^^Watch 5 Ways to Master Your Time Management ^^^
#1. Set Regular Work Hours
When you’ve worked a J-O-B in the past, you likely had set hours when you had to show up and put in the work. Now that you’re the leader of your own biz, it’s up to YOU to determine when you’re going to…
- Start work each day & plug in
- Spend time with your clients & customers
- Take time to rest & recharge
Set regular hours that you know work best for your schedule and flow, so you can maximize your productivity and hopefully reduce your time-related stress.
#2. Batch Your Time
This is one of my favorite time management hacks. It’s so important to clump your time in business and block off chunks of your schedule to work with your clients.
If you leave your schedule wide open, you may wind up switching gears all day long (which can take a toll on your brain). You may have a client book a session at 9 a.m., and another client book a call at 5 p.m., leaving you to fill in the blanks in between.
By batching your time, on the other hand, you’re offering smaller windows of time (like 2-3 hour periods) for when clients can schedule to meet with you…and you’re maintaining control of your time management.
#3. Schedule Time to Work In Your Business AND On Your Business
The incredible biz-building work you’re doing can be divided into two categories:
- Working in your business
- Working on your business
When you’re working in your business, you’re meeting with clients, maintaining the day-to-day needs, training your team, and fulfilling all its everyday responsibilities.
When you’re working on your business, you’re getting to the front side of your business. You serve as a visionary, brainstorm your greatest ideas, ask the bigger questions, and plan the road ahead.
Remember to schedule time for BOTH when you’re setting your regular business hours and batching your time.
#4. Trust Your Flow & Pace
The beauty of leading your own business is you can manage your time in a way that aligns with your inner flow and your natural pace. As you’re setting your hours and working on your time management, don’t be afraid to…
- Take time to meditate & achieve the clarity you need
- Trust what your body is telling you
- Embrace your sacred feminine (and masculine) energies
- Just go for it! Follow the ideas that excite you
Remember, your clients don’t choose you because of how hard you work. They choose you because the purpose-based business you love and the unique transformation only you can provide.
#5. Surround Yourself with Support
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to time management. It’s a good idea to build a support system filled with people and resources that empower you to create the freedom schedule that best serves your business. Here are a few ways to get support
- Join a community of like-minded women. We would love to see you inside the Women Rocking Business Sisterhood and help you get to the front side of your time!
- Read a book. My book Women Rocking Business walks you through the steps of setting your schedule & achieving freedom. I also love the book Relentless by Tim Grover.
- Get a mentor. Work with someone who you trust, and who has a schedule and life balance that you admire.
These 5 ways to master your time management hold the power for you to be relentless & unstoppable.
Now break out your calendar and start writing the schedule that works for YOU!
Let me know in the comments: what’s 1 action you’ll take today to master your time management?
Let’s do this thing…together.